Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome, Welcome!

Greetings!

For those of you that don't know me I'm Christopher Hall. I'm a junior at Presbyterian College in Clinton, South Carolina where I'm studying Political Science and History. A young aspiring sports writer/reporter, my dream is to one day work for ESPN! Join me on my journey! 

Now on to the blog, mainly doing this just for fun and to get my name out and see where it takes me. I'm a BIG Clemson fan so I will talk a great deal about them but also cover the rest of the ACC and some of the SEC with an emphasis on South Carolina.When it comes to sports I typically prefer college over pro, but the teams I cheer for include the LA Lakers, The Atlanta Braves, The Carolina Panthers and my favorite NFL player is Peyton Manning so I also cheer for Denver. 

I'm on summer break so I will probably post a few times a week since I have a good deal of free time on my hands. Luckily, I'll have a lot to talk about. Regional sites for the CWS have been released and Clemson, South Carolina and Coastal Carolina have all been selected to the same bracket down in Columbia. It will make for one great weekend of baseball in the palmetto state. As we look to the NBA, it appears we will have a solid series between the red hot Spurs against the young but dangerously talented OKC Thunder. While on the East Side, the "elderly" Celtics look to knock off the young Heat. A clear battle of Old vs Young in both series, really. For me, right now is the most exciting time of the sports year outside of football. Very interested to see who will rise to the occasion and be crowned champions in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment